Hello Parents, Teachers and Scholars!
If you didn’t have a chance to attend the PTO meeting tonight, below we have a few points to help you be in the “know!”
5 Updates from the Meeting:
- The Pep Club is seeking a teacher sponsor to continue their terrific work with the students! Dr. Moore has been helping with this, but it’s time for another teacher to take over! Step right up! J
- The emphasis of Dress Code is: Modesty, Cleanliness and Professionalism. A lively conversation took place about dress code pertaining to sports, PE classes and winter wear.
- Did you know you can get Dress Code attire for PE from Educational Outfitters for a modest $8-$12 cost? (It’s dry-wear fabric with Heritage Academy Logo) Yea!
- The PTO will be helping with periodic teacher appreciation lunches. We will of course need parental help with this. Be on the lookout for volunteer sign-ups. What an easy way to help with school morale.
- The spring school service project will be helping with the Special Olympics the weekend of April 13-14. This will be our second year in a row helping with this event and we look forward to serving again. Mark your calendars. J
Join us for the next PTO meeting on Tuesday February 20th at 7 p.m in Room 1. We are better together!