Important Dates to Remember
3/25 Heritage Baseball @ Holy Family Academy 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Victory Lane Sports Park 22603 N 43rd Ave 85310
3/25 Heritage Softball @ Gila Bend High 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Gila Bend High 308 N Martin Ave 85337
3/25 Heritage JH Boys BB 2 @ ALA Queen Creek 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm American Leadership Academy Queen Creek 19935 E Chandler Heights Rd 85142
3/26 Choir Car Show at Heritage 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Heritage Academy, 32 S Center St 85210
3/26 Heritage Track Meet 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Thunderbird HS
3/28 Heritage JH Boys BB 1 vs Villa de Marie 4:45 pm – 5:45 pm 1st United Methodist Church Gym – Court #1 15 E 1st Ave 85210
3/28 Heritage Boys VB 2 @ Heritage Maricopa VB 2 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Heritage Academy Maricopa Gym 41000 West Heroes Way 85138
3/28 Heritage JH Boys BB2 vs ALA Ironwood 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Interstake Center 830 E 2nd Ave 85204
3/28 Heritage Boys VB 1 @ Heritage Maricopa VB 1 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Heritage Academy Maricopa Gym 41000 West Heroes Way 85138
3/29 Coed Soccer HS vs Mission Heights Prep 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eagle Sports Complex 828 E Broadway Rd 85204
3/29 Heritage JH Coed Soccer vs Desert Heights Prep 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eagle Sports Complex 828 E Broadway Rd 85204
3/29 Heritage Boys JH BB1 @ Leading Edge Gilbert 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Leading Edge Academy/Gilbert Early College 717 W Ray Rd 85233
3/29 Heritage Boys VB 1 vs Empower College Prep 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm 1st United Methodist Church 15 E 1st Ave 85210
3/29 Heritage Boys VB 2 @ Basis Peoria 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm BASIS – Peoria Campus 9902 W Yearling Rd 85383
3/30 Heritage Boys VB 2 @ South Ridge HS 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm Maryvale Family YMCA 3825 N 67th Ave 85033
3/30 Heritage Coed Soccer vs Phoenix Collège Prep 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eagle Sports Complex 828 E Broadway Rd 85204
3/31 Heritage JH Coed Soccer @ Legacy Tradition 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm McQueen Park 525 N McQueen Rd 85233
3/31 Heritage Boys JH BB1 vs Dobson Academy 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Interstake Center 830 E 2nd Ave 85204
3/31 Heritage JH BB 2 @ EVAC 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Mesa Baptist Church 2425 S Alma School Rd 85210
3/31 Heritage Boys VB 2 vs Imagine Prep Coolidge 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm 1st United Methodist Church 15 E 1st Ave 85210
4/1 Heritage Softball @ Imagine Superstition 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm Prospector Park 3015 N Idaho Rd 85119
4/1 Heritage JH Boys BB 2 @ Ben Franklin BB 2 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Benjamin Elementary School Gym 22951 S Power Rd 85142
4/4 – 4/7 TESTING WEEK
We are dedicated to youth, their growth and development, and believe in building sound character through strong families, strong communities, and a strong nation.
While teaching the academic disciplines, Heritage Academy is dedicated to instilling into the minds and hearts of our youth knowledge of and respect for the ideals and values of the great men and women of history, including those who founded the American nation.
As they gain an appreciation of these people of accomplishment, they will be ready to provide the selfless service to their fellow citizens and to their country which will be required in the coming years to assist in restoring America’s greatness.
Heritage Academy exists to this end.
A NOTE FROM Mrs. Udall:
- Testing week April 4 – 7. The school day will run from 8 – 3:30. Please check the schedule carefully for when your scholar needs to test. All 11th graders will need to be on campus at 7:15 a.m. on Tuesday, April 5 for a 7:30 ACT start time. On Thursday, April 7, there is a late start with no lunch on campus. Classes begin that day at 12:15 p.m.
- Little Women is our Spring Musical this year. We have two full casts and are excited about them both. Block off a time to join us at one of the shows: April 14 & 15, April 21 & 22.
- Spring Art Show will run during the same time as the spring musical. Stop by and see our talented artists.
- Spring Athletics is a busy time as we have JH basketball, coed soccer, boys VB, girls softball, boys baseball, track, and tennis all playing right now. State Tennis playoffs begin this weekend.
- Prom will be held April 16 at the Mesa Country Club. This dance is for 10th, 11th, and 12th graders only. Please make sure all clothing adheres to our formal dress code.
- JH History Tour to Northern Arizona will be April 27 & 28.
- Performing Arts Tour to Southern California will be April 28 – 30.
- Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2 -5. We have the best teachers and they love your goodies, notes, and gifts of appreciation.
- Awards Assembly & Graduation will be held this year at the Mesa Convention Center on Thursday, May 19. Graduation will begin at 7:00 p.m.
CITIZENSHIP SERVICE PROJECT: Gathering Humanity
This project was headed up by Makayla Mecham, in the 8th grade. The class decided to take advantage of a project found on Just Serve and donate backpacks and school supplies to Gathering Humanity, an organization that helps current refugee families. Our project helped their children get ready for school!
School supplies were gathered through donations of our 8th grade class! The scholars enjoyed reminding each other, donating what they could, and learning about where these supplies were headed. Gathering Humanity was grateful for the delivery.
9–11 grade students and families are invited to the virtual Tri-University Week, highlighting how students can prepare for college throughout high school, tips for applying to college and what to expect as a college student.
Sessions about admission and paying for college are offered in English and Spanish. All of the sessions are hosted through Zoom, which should be accessible via computer, tablet and smart device.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as an ambassador in a nationally recognized leadership program! Applicants must be a sophomore, junior, or senior student during the 2022-2023 school year.
Governor’s Youth Commission (GYC) brings together a diverse group of high school students from all fifteen Arizona counties to identify and address the greatest challenges facing Arizona’s youth by developing innovative community impact projects, establishing partnerships with young leaders across the state, and advising the Governor.
Applications are currently being accepted until June 3, 2022 at 5:00 PM.
HELP BUILD A LIBRARY!
Give the gift of reading!
Our newest campus needs help in building a library for its’ young scholars. What was the one book that made an impact on you?
We have a box in the lobby for new or gently used books. Items for all grade levels are needed.
Do you shop at Amazon?
A percentage of every purchase could be going toward our school if you check out during your transaction at Smile.Amazon.com instead of the normal amazon site. Do good while shopping and check out with Smile.Amazon.com every time you shop!
Schedule an appointment to meet with Mr. Brown, College Relations Manager Click HERE !