A NOTE FROM Mrs. Udall:
I’d like to begin by wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and wonderful holiday season.
In the past week, we have been showered with gifts, treats, and a beautiful luncheon. Thank you.
Our teachers have worked so hard, and your thoughtfulness makes a difference.
In December, we are saying goodbye to some of our staff and would like to publicly thank them for their contribution to Heritage. Each has made a difference in the lives of our scholars.
Ms. Capps, our 7th grade English teacher and Rick Bryson, our Government/Economics teacher are both retiring. Jessica Nichols at the front desk and Seth Chambers, our Latin II teacher are both moving onto the next phase of their lives. We will miss them all.
Part of the magic of Heritage is the high quality of our teachers. We are looking for strong candidates to hire and appreciate any references. Please email me if you or someone you know is interested in working at Heritage. Positions are also posted on our website.
Just as we say goodbye, we also say hello!
We welcome Heidi Connelly to the Heritage Mesa Team as our new front desk manager. and my executive assistant. She brings a strong skill set to the job, but most importantly, she is kind and helpful.
We also welcome Stephanie Campos as a SPED Instructional Aide to teach our Junior High O & L class. She will be supervised by Kerri Walker, our SPED teacher.
A few items for between now and next semester.
- Heritage does not send home report cards; however, grades will be finalized in PowerSchool on December 20.
- If your scholar was sick this week and could not complete finals, please check with their teachers to determine how and when those finals can be completed.
- If you have a child who would like to attend Heritage next year and is not yet registered, open enrollment ends December 31, 2021. Please enroll now through our website.
- If your scholar drives to school, please confirm they have a parking pass and park in the school parking lot (or public lot across the street). Parking passes can be picked up at the front desk and are free.
- If your scholar wants a locker, they are available through the front desk.
I appreciate the trust you place in Heritage and strive to honor it by providing a safe and rigorous learning environment for your scholars.
May you find rest and peace during this holiday season.