Seats still open in our Gateway and Laveen Campuses, grades 7-12. Come take a tour!
To begin the application process, simply download and complete forms 1-4 below. Return the completed forms and additional required documents to Heritage. (See back of Enrollment Application for list of additional documents.)
Complete the Arizona Residency Documentation Form – Download Here
2017-2018 school year Enrollment Timeline Mesa Campus
(Check back on November 12th for updated timeline)
· November 9th – Begin accepting sibling applications
· December 13th-14th – Sibling Placement Testing
· January 17th through 31st – Open Enrollment for New Students
**Note: applications received after the lottery and are in excess of available seats will be automatically placed on a waiting list
· February 6th- 9th – Lottery of Applications
· February 13th – 16th – Lottery results sent via email
· February 28th – March 2nd – Placement testing for applicants
· April 4th – Sibling Orientation
· April 5th – New Scholar Orientation (non-sibling)
Other Important Notes:
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
After your application is received, your student will be tested to ensure they are ready for our rigorous course of study in grades 7, 8, & 9. This study guide has been prepared to assist your student in preparing for these assessments. Click here to download – Reading, Writing, and Math.
Families are welcome to a guided tour of our campuses. Tours of the Mesa Campus start 10 a.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays during school days. If necessary, other arrangements can be made.
Heritage Academy Mesa
32 South Center
Mesa, AZ 85210
(Center and Main)
Fax (480) 969-6972